Coast to Coast LAG priorities:
- Supporting growth and development in existing businesses
- Town centre and village revitalisation
- Supporting business start-ups
- Improving business productivity
- Developing business collaborations
- Provision of focused business support and advice
- Making skills knowledge and entrepreneurship available to all in order to drive growth
- Enabling business activities to improve productivity, sales and jobs
LEADER National Priorities:
- Support micro and small businesses and farm diversification
- Boost rural tourism
- Increase farm productivity
- Increase forestry productivity
- Provide rural services
- Provide cultural and heritage activities
The Coast to Coast Local Action Group accepts applications across all 6 LEADER national priorities of:
- Support for micro and small businesses including farm diversification
- Increasing farm productivity
- Supporting rural tourism
- Provision of rural services
- Provision of cultural and heritage activities
- Increasing forestry productivity
Please read the Applicant Handbook below for details of local and national LEADER priorities, eligible costs, funds available and the application process.
Quick start instructions
- Download and read the Applicant Handbook- this will help determine your eligibility and the 'priority' which fits your project.
- Contact the LEADER Project Co-ordinator to check the eligibility of your project.
- Download the Expression of Interest form and the guidance to complete it. Contact the Co-ordinator if you have any queries.
- Complete and email the form to the Co-ordinator at the email address below.
This delivery plan is based on the consultation activity that informed the C2CLAG Local Development Strategy submission as well as further discussions by C2CLAG. It outlines the activities to be delivered to achieve the strategy.
- 4th January 2017
- 15th February 2017
- 30th March 2017
- 1st June 2017
- 27th July 2017
- 12th September 2017
- 2nd November 2017
Eligibility status of costs/items under Priority 1- Farm Productivity
|Project Name||Applicant Name||Location||Description||Grant Approved||RDPE Priority|
|Sheep mobile handling & weighing equipment||W & R Taffinder||St Mawes||To purchase and use mobile sheep handling and weighing equipment for use across multiple sites to improve the productivity of the operation||£3,896.00||1 - Increase Farm Productivity|
|Infrastructure and Facility Improvements at Beacon Cottage Farm Holidays||J & J Sawle and Son||St Agnes||To improve the campsite facilities (toilets, showers, washing area and laundry) and to convert 6 grass pitches into hard standing pitches||£27,540.00||3 - Rural Tourism|
|Restaurant expansion||Hawkins Arms||Zelah||To construct and extension to the Hawkins Arms to provide a purpose built dining area, enabling demand to be met and more space offered for other activities||£35,000.00||2 - Micro, small business and farm diversification|
|King Edward Mine Museum Redevelopment||Cornwall Council||Troon||To fit out a new café at the King Edward Mine in the Assay House bringing the redundant building back into use||£18,998.64||5 - Culture Heritage Activity|
|Introduction of Herd Navigator Programme & Equipment to existing VMS||Chynoweth Farm Partners||St Allen||To purchase and install the Herd Navigator Programme and Equipment and link it to the existing Voluntary Milking System to enable better monitoring of herd health||£23,117.66||1 - Increase Farm Productivity|
|Wild Tipi Start up||Wild Tipi Ltd||Ladock||to purchase a tipi and specialist trailer to transport it to enable the start up business to hire it for events and to run pop up restaurants within Cornwall||£5,735.60||2 - Micro, small business and farm diversification|