Deadlines for submissions of Outline Applications:
First submission deadline is 24th January '17 at 1700 hours
Second submission deadline is 9th March '17 at 1700 hours
Third submission deadline is 11th May '17 at 1700 hours
Alongside the Call the Coast to Coast Local Action Group will continue to accept applications for smaller grants across all 6 LEADER national priorities of:
- Support for micro and small businesses including farm diversification
- Increasing farm productivity
- Supporting rural tourism
- Provision of rural services
- Provision of cultural and heritage activities
- Increasing forestry productivity
Please read the Applicant Handbook below for details of local and national LEADER priorities, eligible costs, funds available and the application process.
Quick start instructions
- Download and read the Applicant Handbook- this will help determine your eligibility and the 'priority' which fits your project.
- Contact the LEADER Project Co-ordinator to check the eligibility of your project.
- Download the Outline Application form and contact the Co-ordinator if you have any queries.
- Email the form to the Co-ordinator at the email address below.
This delivery plan is based on the consultation activity that informed the C2CLAG Local Development Strategy submission as well as further discussions by C2CLAG. It outlines the activities to be delivered to achieve the strategy.
- 4th January 2017
- 15th February 2017
- 30th March 2017
- 1st June 2017
- 27th July 2017
- 12th September 2017
- 2nd November 2017
Eligibility status of costs/items under Priority 1- Farm Productivity
Coast to Coast LEADER Project Co-ordinator
Tel: 01872 326735 Mob: 07484 010458
Stay up to date with the LAGs and LEADER funding
Subscribe to our newsletter