Coast to Coast LAG priorities:
- Supporting growth and development in existing businesses
- Town centre and village revitalisation
- Supporting business start-ups
- Improving business productivity
- Developing business collaborations
- Provision of focused business support and advice
- Making skills knowledge and entrepreneurship available to all in order to drive growth
- Enabling business activities to improve productivity, sales and jobs
LEADER National Priorities:
- Support micro and small businesses and farm diversification
- Boost rural tourism
- Increase farm productivity
- Increase forestry productivity
- Provide rural services
- Provide cultural and heritage activities
The LEADER programme is now closed and we are unable to accept any further project applications.
Alternative funding opportunities are available through the Local Action Groups and their Community Led Local Development (CLLD) Programme. For more information about the Programme, eligibility and contact details for the CLLD team please go to: www.communityledcornwall.co.uk
NB: CLLD cannot assist with projects that relate to on-farm productivity, food and drink processing or forestry projects).
The Coast to Coast Local Action Group accepts applications across all 6 LEADER national priorities of:
- Support for micro and small businesses including farm diversification
- Increasing farm productivity
- Supporting rural tourism
- Provision of rural services
- Provision of cultural and heritage activities
- Increasing forestry productivity
Please read the Applicant Handbook below for details of local and national LEADER priorities, eligible costs, funds available and the application process.
Local Development Strategy
LEADER Delivery Plan
This delivery plan is based on the consultation activity that informed the C2CLAG Local Development Strategy submission as well as further discussions by C2CLAG. It outlines the activities to be delivered to achieve the strategy.
LAG meeting dates 2018
Code of Conduct
[table id=3 /]