South and East Cornwall LAG Priorities:
- Supporting growth and development in existing businesses
- Town Centre and Village Revitalisation
- Supporting Business Start Ups
- Improving Business Productivity
- Developing Business Collaborations
- Provision of focused business support and advice
- Making skills, knowledge and entrepreneurship available to all in order to drive growth
- Enabling Business Activities to improve productivity, sales and jobs
LEADER National Priorities:
- Support micro and small businesses and farm diversification
- Boost rural tourism
- Increase farm productivity
- Increase forestry productivity
- Provide rural services
- Provide cultural and heritage activities
Projects must deliver at least one priority from both the local and national priorities
In order to achieve DEFRA's LEADER priorities and South and East Cornwall's strategic objectives, the South and East Cornwall LEADER LAG has set 8 specific and deliverable priorities, listed above, that will guide our grant investments and the selection criteria for projects.
At all times priority will be given to projects that deliver growth as a primary output although consideration will also be given to projects that deliver growth as a secondary output as long as this can be proved and measured.
In 2015/16 activity will primarily take the form of grants to businesses/organisations that are classified as small and micro businesses (under 50 FTEs) and grants issued will range from a minimum of £2,500 to a normal maximum threshold of £35,000. However, larger grants will also be considered on a case by case basis where no duplication of activity planned under the EAFRD Growth Programme, Countryside Productivity and Countryside Stewardship can be demonstrated.
Quick start instructions
- Download and read the Applicant Handbook- this will help determine your eligibility and the 'priority' which fits your project.
- Contact the LEADER Project Co-ordinator to check the eligibility of your project.
- Download the Outline Application form and contact the Co-ordinator if you have any queries.
- Email the form to the Co-ordinator at the email address below.
The delivery plan is based on the consultation activity that informed the SELAG Local Development Strategy submission as well as further discussions by the SELAG. It outlines the activities to be delivered to achieve the strategy.
- 11 January 2017
- 22 February 2017
- 05 April 2017
- 31 May 2017
- 02 August 2017
- 20 September 2017
- 08 November 2017
Eligibility status of costs/items under Priority 1- Farm Productivity
South & East Cornwall LAG LEADER Project Co-ordinator
Tel: 01872 326750 Mob: 07484 011512
Stay up to date with the LAGs and LEADER
Subscribe to our newsletter